About Mountain Law
Defense Representation in Skagit County
Selecting a criminal defense lawyer to represent you can be one of the most critical decisions you ever make. When your freedom and future are on the line, you want to be confident that your representation will do everything possible to get you a fair resolution.
At Mountain Law, clients benefit from the full support of our legal team. This includes:
- We take the time to listen to your needs and explain the entire process, so you are never left in the dark and are empowered to make decisions that will best protect your future.
- One of our attorneys is a former prosecutor, which means we have insights into how the other side works and can build your case to anticipate the case against you.
- We have a full-time investigator on staff who can thoroughly review the evidence against you and uncover additional details that will strengthen your defense.
- We have two bilingual staff members to help you in the language you’re a most comfortable with. Se habla español.
- We are passionate about what we do and are aggressive at trial when it comes to defending your rights.
We know that an arrest or criminal charge can have potentially devastating consequences for your future, your freedom, your finances, and your reputation. We also know that good people can get caught up in bad situations, which is why we offer judgment-free representation to defend your rights and ensure your side of the story is told. No matter your charges, it is in your best interest to speak with our criminal defense attorneys before answering any police questions. We’ll begin crafting your defense as soon as you schedule your free initial consultation.
Creative Solutions Tailored to Your Needs
We provide uncompromising zealous defense to do everything we can within the scope of the law to get you the result you need. Whether this involves negotiations with the prosecution or jury trial, our team will stand by your side throughout your entire legal matter.
Whether you’ve been pulled over on suspicion of driving under the influence, arrested for theft or a drug crime, or are facing an arrest warrant, Mountain Law is your partner in protecting your rights, future, and freedom. We have handled thousands of cases for clients facing a range of charges, and have the insights and experience to help you.
Call Mountain Law at (360) 641-7477 today.
Contact Mountain Law Today
After an arrest, do not answer police questioning without having an attorney present. Call Mountain Law at (360) 641-7477 to discuss your case during a free initial consultation. Virtual appointments are available for your convenience.